Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The jigga Boo's & Youtube

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigJiggaBooJones
Admin
BigJiggaBooJones

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-05-27

The jigga Boo's & Youtube Empty
PostSubject: The jigga Boo''s & Youtube   The jigga Boo's & Youtube Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:06 pm

well let's shoot around some ideas.

(for the non-jigs ... we gonna do something threw the PSN chat & put it up on youtube.)

for a format maybe ... (mills this around a bit)

(maybe)
1. pick'n someone off of our friends list to start to do a "get to know" & ask some basic to stupid ass'd questions

(most likely)
2. review / give thoughts on games (upcoming & released)

(definately)
3. make fun of the gaybox

anything else & if we go with a interviews too ... we should batch up some questions.

well?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BigJiggaBooJones
Degnan
Forum Monkey
Degnan

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The jigga Boo's & Youtube   The jigga Boo's & Youtube Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:28 am

Dont sound too shabby.
Back to top Go down
BigJiggaBooJones
Admin
BigJiggaBooJones

PostSubject: Re: The jigga Boo's & Youtube   The jigga Boo's & Youtube Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:32 am

aight this might be the best route to start...

1. that jew nose will have to make an account on youtube. i can do it if your too tye'ard
(we'll have to get you a few vids up there)
2. i'll make a base account for "us" the jiggaboo's .. we're all the vids we make will go & our 2 accounts will be side linked off of that

3. we'll have to spend a night or day. just fucking off while playing. killzone or cod4. recording what smack we talk n what not. also ... jump in psn voice chat & just record some ignorant shit. maybe invite random people & make fun of them.

just basically i'll have to mass record & edit it all together. i figure 1 night of that. could yeild a few dozen small vids.

i'm gonna aim them to be atlength of 1-3 mins. minus a super short intro if i can manage to make one.
Back to top Go down
nailz

nailz

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The jigga Boo's & Youtube   The jigga Boo's & Youtube Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:53 pm

I've heard some gay stuff before, but that is the gayest thing since Gay McGayerston became mayor of Gaytown on Gayday.
Back to top Go down
BigJiggaJewNose

BigJiggaJewNose

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: The jigga Boo's & Youtube   The jigga Boo's & Youtube Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:56 pm

maybe you should get elpressador.
Back to top Go down
BigJiggaBooJones
Admin
BigJiggaBooJones

PostSubject: Re: The jigga Boo's & Youtube   The jigga Boo's & Youtube Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:53 pm

for the jew: let's see if we can get it rolling first.

For the other: Glad your town got a mayor
Back to top Go down
BigJiggaJewNose

BigJiggaJewNose

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: The jigga Boo's & Youtube   The jigga Boo's & Youtube Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:36 pm

hey main, im a black jew. now get your monkey ass to work. no good chicken lazy ass negro.
Back to top Go down
BigJiggaBooJones
Admin
BigJiggaBooJones

PostSubject: Re: The jigga Boo's & Youtube   The jigga Boo's & Youtube Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:13 am

lol damn negrew go back to your hole were you hide your gold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The jigga Boo's & Youtube   The jigga Boo's & Youtube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The jigga Boo's & Youtube
Page 1 of 1