Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A friend of mine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nailz

nailz

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-05-29

A friend of mine Empty
PostSubject: A friend of mine   A friend of mine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:29 pm

was shot and killed last night.
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/783B8604609B163B862575C90040C431?OpenDocument

I've known people who've died of natural causes and car accidents and stuff, but nothing like this. It sucks. It also sucks that the police aren't releasing too many details about it, so all I really know I've got from the news. Reading the comments on the post dispatch and ksdk web pages only shows me one thing. People are fucking ignorant and should not post shit about people and incidents they know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
BigJiggaJewNose

BigJiggaJewNose

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

A friend of mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine   A friend of mine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:48 am

ya i saw that shit on the news last night. talking to the folks at jack patricks. ppl are fucked up.
Back to top Go down
nailz

nailz

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-05-29

A friend of mine Empty
PostSubject: An update   A friend of mine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Yesterday, they arrested two guys in connection to the shooting. One of them was the second robber, the other one was a lookout on the street, which is why the initial reports only said two guys. He's also the one who drove the one robber who died to the hospital.

Then early yesterday, a cook at Maggie O'briens was arrested as he came into work and confessed to everything right away.. It turns out he was in on it, too. I don't know if he was there when it happened (the news said there may have been employees there off the clock), but at the very least, he gave them info and helped plan it. One thing I don't get is they planned it to happen on a Monday night, since it wouldn't be crowded. But since it wouldn't be crowded, I don't know why they were expecting there to be any money. Also, apparantly their plan was to kill everyone inside, so there would be no witnesses, but they panicked and fled when that one guy got shot.

Since there was a death while a felony was being committed, they can all be charged with 1st degree murder, even the guy who didn't even go inside. Good. Punishment for 1st degree murder includes the death penalty. I say kill them all. I want to be there when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A friend of mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: A friend of mine   A friend of mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friend of mine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dis B Da Ghettoe :: Generalizing-
Jump to: